Modesitts: Anytime

I had so much fun taking these pictures. But then again, these guys always make me laugh. It was a pretty fun day even though Chad fell out of a tree, upside down, landed on his head and in the process knocked Laura Lee down and then both rolled down the embankment. It was quite Hi-larious! However, I withheld the laughter until LL started crying she was laughing so hard so I knew everyone was okay.
I hope you guys enjoy the pictures. Sorry it has taken me so long to get them to you. (No, Chad its not because they're awful. You guys look awesome!) But I wanted to make a movie/slide show type thing with them for you to look at them and I wanted a specific song that Laura Lee has said many times that she just loves. However, then when I listened to the CD I forgot which one it was. So you get to see the pics twice with two different songs!! :)
While this is not going to be my "Thanksgiving: What I'm thankful for" post, I am most definitely thankful for these two. They are probably some of the best friends a girl could ask for!
Thanks for being patient guys!
Love -B Swish!
Mod Squad Take 1
Mod Squad Take 2

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

B you have captured the love and life of these two people. It is a pleasure to see love shinning thru like this. Look forward to your next pictures.

cynthia loomis said...

Wow --- Can't express how much I love the photos!!! I want to order one or two to frame (for my house!). Awesome job, Brianna. (And, models!) :) I think my favorite one is the FIRST one and then the ones of chad and LL laughing when they are kinda in a tree. Nice to see that the Spiderman Kiss made it in. (For the record, it is MY favorite movie kiss of all time, too). I'm so impressed Brianna! Some of my favorite work of yours to date! <3

Brianna said...

Thanks guys!
Brianna

Wayne n Leesa Modesitt said...

This is true love at its finest! WOW What a wonderful set of pictures and what a WONDERFUL Photographer! GREAT JOB and of course Laura Lee is beautiful as the day is long and Chad is as strappingly handsome as can be! LOVE EM DEARLY!

Laura Lee Modesitt said...

We love you B-Swish and truly appreciate all of your work on these photos. You are awesome! We love the pictures, almost as much as you!~LLM

Angie Nicholson said...

I'm bawling my eyes out right now!!!!!! I love these two so much and these pictures truly capture how free-spirited, fun, and infectious they are! It also captures just how much they love each other doesn't it? Brianna, you are so talented! You are just an absolutely amazing photographer!

Post a Comment